This site is the home of various software projects and pieces of code:
- ProofTools, a freely downloadable, cross-platform software tool for automatically and graphically validating logical proofs. ProofTools is documented in its manual and background and technical addendum pages. Also available is a feature comparison of free proof tree software.
- The Treeview skin for MediaWiki, which adds a treeview component to MediaWiki-powered wikis for hierarchical browsing of a wiki's content. The skin is documented in a README, in its Help:Treeview skin, Help:Treeview skin:Syntax and Help:Treeview skin:Treeview articles, and in a colour-changing how-to.
- A script inspired by the web comic, xkcd, to check how many links it takes to reach the Philosophy article on Wikipedia from any arbitrary article. The script features about, statistics and changelog pages.
- FUPS: Forum user-post scraper, a script to scrape the posts of a specified user from a specified phpBB or XenForo forum.
- The TrustedLinks and UntrustedLinksLogger MediaWiki extensions, tools to block spam links on your wiki.
- replace_str(), a Standard-compatible string replacement function for the C programming language.
It also hosts some statistics:
- The Federal Australian Political Party Social Media (Facebook) Popularity Charts, graphing since 12 January 2014 the "likes" and "people talking about this" metrics of the known Facebook pages of all parties registered federally with the Australian Electoral Commission.
And a few help articles:
- How to fix inexplicably undelivered/pending/blocked Skype messages
- How to safely delete your LVM swap volume and extend your LVM root volume on Fedora 20
- Miscellaneous problems and solutions
Finally, it hosts the first of what might become multiple reviews:
- The Point of View apartments are for sale by my father. The development of their website was a family affair. You might like to check it out if you're interested in stylish coastal property in northern New South Wales, Australia (or in my sister's formidable story-telling skills).
- Mark Boulle is a talented indie musician who happens to be my cousin, but don't hold that against him, his music is euphonic; laid-back, chilled and unpretentious - Mark has his own unique style. My favourites from each of his several albums are: